Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bear's a Panda Bear

We give our kids nicknames in our family. Robbie is rob-bob or robbie-bobbie (based off of Chris's nickname-if you don't know that one you'll have to ask him if you want to know), Jace is Jacer, nothing too fancy, Barrette is Bear, just a shorter version, and Kendra is...well, I can think of many names that we call her (Miss Priss, crazy, gum-a-holic) but nothing based on her name.

I'm really thankful for my kids. Each one of them are different, each of them have some similarities in personality. And I really love them the same, yet different way. Our newest one, Bear is so sweet. Easy-going baby like Robbie was-very smiley, very laid back. He's fun to dress, not as fun as a girl, but since I work at a kids clothing store, I make do with the boys section while I have the chance. When I had the chance I snapped some photos of him. This was my favorite line from the newborn panda collection that we bought so much of before we even thought of having another (well, before I thought of having another, Chris on the other hand was for SURE having another!)

blog comments powered by Disqus