Thursday, September 18, 2008

New and Improved!

In case you didn't notice, I have changed the background from a beautiful Hawaiian beach scene (one of my favorite places) to that of my most favorite place in the world, Hong Kong. What a beautiful skyline eh! I am sure Laura won't appreciate this background as much as she is partial to Hawaii (the place we met) and I told her that is why I picked it for a background. Well I got a little antsy today and decided to change the background.
I also posted some of our old pics from about 06 I believe. The kids were so cute and very cooperative. It was just after church and the kids were already in the house when Laura got the idea to take pics. Jace wasn't happy as he was half way undressed when Laura told them all to go back outside. If you notice in one of the pictures, Jace's pants are still unbuttoned and belt undone, I believe. Aah memories. I will try to get some new photos soon. Also if there are any songs you wish to have added to the album, let me know. I will try to keep it up to date.

Chidi Gin!

1 comments:

Becky said...

That is a gorgeous skyline!! Have you been back? What year did you leave? I'm trying to figure out how long I've known you. I still have your farewell program. I think I still have Joey's and Trevor's too. How are they? Tell them hello.