Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No Pressure Here!

OK, so it has been brought to my attention that I need to post more frequently. Frankly I am a bit concerned about the quality of the content being affected by the quantity. I want all to know that all efforts to increase production have been made. If you see some post in the future filled with blah blah blah then you know that the quantity has exceeded the quality. Unfortunately my family doesn't make enough news on a daily basis to be entertaining. I have been toying with the idea of just making stuff up though. Imagine the freedom that would give whilst making a post. Wow. I did, on an interesting note, change the water filter in my fridge yesterday. What an adventure. I have been told my services are in high demand for helping to set up Gymboree stores around the valley. I'm sure it is because they only have to pay me 7.50 and hour. Well that's my random info of the day. Hopefully I will have better news on the morrow.

Until ting jiu jouh.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That was perfect. See what you don't understand is that you make me laugh so hard that anything else going on in my day is put on a back burner! It's quite nice. I was re-reading some comments to the memories post I did a while back and yours really did bring back memories. I still can't listen to the Amy Grant song.

Becky said...

You crack me up!!