Sunday, February 15, 2009

Musical Epiphany!

I was riding home in the car the other night and whoever was the DJ played a string of songs that had me back at Poston pool for dive team circa 1987. Wow! I think he played Red Red Wine, followed by Epic from Faith No More, and ended it with Big Mountain Baby I Love Your Way. What an awesome string of songs. I immediately was flooded with music from back in the day, commenting to my wife on what songs he should add to the list to make it even better. Well I added those additional songs for your listening pleasure, I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did. Some cult of personality, a little Shakespears Sister, and some extra UB40. I am interested to hear from each of my faithful readers, ok, my one faithful reader, what songs came to mind for you, or, what would be your ultimate back in the day playlist. Later all.

blog comments powered by Disqus