Saturday, February 28, 2009

My New Flag Football Sports Agents!

I have decided to allow the firm of Coates and Coates represent me in the crazy, cut throat world, of Flag Football. After the fiasco with Top Flite football canceling the season the week before we start, my current management team was inadequate. Fortunately Warren and Monica were there to pick up the pieces of the shattered season of the 7-8 Colts and parlay that into a ground breaking, earth shattering, never before heard of deal with Coast to Coast football. They were able to negotiate the deal, call and form two teams, and arrange to have 3 additional players added to the 7-8 Colts(now Buccaneers). That was on top of adding 8 boys to the 5-6 team and volunteering to coach the 5-6 team on top of that. I talked with Monica and Warren as they arrived for practice that night, Monica hopped out of her invisible jet and Warren was buttoning his shirt up to cover some "S" shape on his undershirt. Yes I think they are Wonder Woman and Super Man. It might be a theory, and I can't prove it, but they definitely saved the day for our wonderful little team. Thanks again for all that you guys do. Mad Props.

blog comments powered by Disqus