Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun with Coates!

I know, that was a lame play on words. No we didn't try on a bunch of coats, or dress up in our favorite coat, we had a great day with the Coates family. It started early with Kendra and Tyler going to the San Tan mall and playing in the water and playground area. They had a great time and I have never seen two usually quiet kids talk sooooo much. It honestly made me laugh every time I looked over at those two. They had a great time. We followed that up with a "red neck" (Monica's description of the wonderful environment)adventure to Golden Corral. I obviously fit in with everybody as I stuffed my face. The kids all thought they were in paradise as Cody had 3 different trips to the ice cream bar alone. I think the one who ate the most has to go to Tyler, as I think he ate 3 full plates of food. He is going to be 6'10" if he keeps eating like that. It was awesome. We followed that up with even more "red neck" activity, as we headed down to the Power Ranch pond for some late night catfish fishin'. Wouldn't you know it but the Coates' boys landed two big whopping catfish. What a great day! Thanks to the whole Coates clan for puttin' up with us and helping us have a fun filled day.




blog comments powered by Disqus