Monday, May 18, 2009

Bucs are the BEST!


I can't say it enough, but I am so proud of this little team! I haven't seen that much heart and determination out of a group of kids that I can ever remember. They left everything on the field, blood, sweat, skin, and even tears. In the final game they were all so tired, for kids who never wanted to leave the field ever, to ask to sit to start the game or during the game says alot about how much they spent on the field. If they had just a double header this week and a double header next week, there is no doubt in my mind that we would have beat the remaining teams and won the title. Needless to say they are a great group of boys. I want to thank all of them for making my coaching job so easy this year. I look forward to many great seasons to come whether it is tackle, flag, or any other sport. Congrats Bucs! In honor of their season, I am moving Hoist the Colors back to the top of the playlist, they had the colors flying high on Saturday!

blog comments powered by Disqus