Saturday, October 25, 2008

First time for everything.

One Word Tag
1. Where is your cell phone? I put it in my pocket.
2. Where is your significant other?couch
3. Your hair color? brown and skin color
4. Your mother? fire truck
5. Your father? pushin up daisies
6. Your favorite thing? Are you ready for some football?
7. Your dream last night? Didn't have one that I remember.
8. Your dream/goal? Having houses in many places and staying at them all.
9. The room you're in? TV
10. Your hobby? When I did one, ceramics.
11. Your fear? Not seeing my kids grow up.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? On a white sandy beach in Hawaii.
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. What you're not? tall
15. One of your wish-list items? M-45
16. Where you grew up? In the swamps of Provo
17. The last thing you ate? Almond Joy mini candy bar
18. What are you wearing? Shirt, shorts
19. Your TV? Needs to be bigger.
20. Your pet? Duke Leto of House Atredies
21. Your computer? Over used.
22. Your mood? Stressed, angry, disappointed.
23. Missing someone? No
24. Your car? Long suffering.
25. Something you're not wearing? A hat.
26. Favorite store? Dick's
27. Your summer? Hot
28. Love someone? If I have too.
29. Your favorite color? amber is the color of your energy. Mine is Red/Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? This afternoon.
31. Last time you cried? Long time ago, can't really remember. I am a machine,machines don't cry.

All right, I tag anybody who reads my blog. That should narrow it down to about 3 people. Becky, yes that means you. I think Mikey mite be in there and maybe Dwiggs.

blog comments powered by Disqus