Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shave and a hair cut........two bits!

Ahhhhh, what a wonderful thing. Who would have thought that just a hair cut and a shave can make you feel so much better. I think I was entering the 2nd stage of chia pet hair growth. Now it is back to normal, almost non existent. The shave was nice as well. Everything is so soft now except for the goatee. Got to grow it for football season. A coach has to look tough to scare his players you know. I will have to post pictures from last years football season. A little fatter of course back then but you can see the coaches goatee. The grass is finally starting to go dormant so I mowed it for the last time today. Yeah. I should have the last of the bushes trimmed this week and I will be done and ready for a long and happy winter. I don't think I have any other things to ramble about now. Maybe I will come up with something tomorrow.

blog comments powered by Disqus