Monday, October 20, 2008

Xanadu!

I know I am a total dork but man you have got to love Xanadu. What a great collection of music. And Olivia Newton John, wow she was so hot back in the day. I think that might be why I liked the movie so much, I was busy watching her instead of paying attention to the actual storyline. Now mind you, the last time I saw this movie was when I was 11 if I remember correctly. I'm sure if I watch it now it would be totally retarded, so I will not re watch it that way I will always have fond memories of Xanadu. I included some of that fantastic music for your listening pleasure. I must warn you though, one listen and you will be hooked forever, there is no going back. I'm going to go get my roller skates on now and see if I can find myself an Olivia Newton John muse.

blog comments powered by Disqus