Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I knew I was falling down on the job...

But I can't believe I almost let a week go by without posting!

I guess it was one heck of a weekend because it's now Wed of the following week.  Ok, let's see where to wrap up my weekend and through the week.  I fell off the diet.  I had some good meals and some not so good.  Friday I ate out at El Pollo Loco since we didn't have the boys and I didn't watch what I ate, I just went with it until I was full. I ate Mac N Cheese and potatoes and gravy. Saturday I tried to watch what I ate and did an oatmeal for breakfast at McDonalds, lunch at home.  But I went over on dinner and ate two bbq chicken sandwhiches. I was fine at dinner but when we got home late, I saw everyone eating a snack and I caved. Sunday was Father's Day so I took Chris out for breakfast and ate at Carl's Jr. I didn't eat healthy at all.  I snacked on M&M's.  Dinner I ate Curry Chicken and rice. Since it was Father's Day I fixed cherry cheesecake and ate it.  Ok, since Monday and Tuesday some meals went well but by the end of the day I was still hungry so I caved into my cravings. I need to pull myself back in since I went overboard and a little crazy. Even today I had a chocolate donut. I need to rein myself back in and look at my goals again and get on track this week. Tomorrow I will post a better day.

blog comments powered by Disqus