Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday is not quite Friday

Didn't post yesterday because it was so busy I didn't get home until around 11p.m.  I did my workout then went with the family to watch Robbie's 7 on 7 JV football practice. It lasted so long that we didn't even eat until 9:30 at night! By that time I was starving.  I went over in calories and split a protein bar with the kids to help my hunger at football.  I had planned a quick heat up dinner but we were so starving that we went to McDonalds and couldn't wait to get home.  It just was one of those nights we were in a bind and went for the quick fix.  It seems with sports and kids it happens a lot.  I tried to stay good and had a hamburger.  I did sneak in a chicken nugget from one of the kids' meals.  I felt like I could've eaten 10 more.

I do have a confession that I also ate 2 Paradise Bakery chippers.  My boss asked me if I wanted a cookie when she went to grab me a drink and I didn't even think to say no thanks, as I usually always say yes that'd be great.  It just slipped out by remote. So once it was in front of me I couldn't resist.  So Wed was my challenge day that I slipped up a little.  I ended up being over 150 calories. Other than that I did breakfast and lunch healthy.

Thursday-I was perfectly within my calorie budget.  I worked out for the 4th day of the week. Yeah me!  And I also resisted the box of chippers from Paradise Bakery that she gave me.  I put a sticky note on the box for everyone to help themselves to the box to help the resistance go faster.
B-protein shake
L-1/2 banana with greek yogurt and peanut butter dip-yummy!
     1/4 cup leftover roast
      1/2 cup corn
Snack-1/2 banana from lunch
      whole wheat bread slice with butter
D-grilled stuffed hamburger on whole wheat bun. Stuffed with olives, mushrooms and cheese! So good!

blog comments powered by Disqus